Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Becoming van Gogh

I was lucky enough to see the van Gogh exhibit at the Denver Museum of Art not once, but twice and even luckier to be gifted a copy of "Becoming van Gogh" that went along with the show. The book is really gorgeous, designed by John Hubbard and edited by Timothy J. Standring and Louis van Tilborgh. Rumor is this sold out at the DAM which is no surprise considering the museum stayed open for 24 hours the last day to accommodate all the people that wanted to attend. Even with the extended hours all tickets sold out. A 2:00am museum viewing- how neat! I also love that people were scalping tickets to an art show.

No comments: