Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Olympic Bronze Metal WOW


I cannot believe how lucky I am, I feel like an Olympian because I just got to HOLD BRONZE MEDAL FROM THE OLYMPICS!!! THIS CALLS FOR ALL CAPS!!! I just met Alex Deibold at the Southern Sun. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Amazing! SO cool. He is very sweet and so nice. It's pretty amazing to see something I saw on TV and to hold a medal! WOW! WOW! It was heavy. Congrats Alex! Just another Friday in Boulder. Wow. That felt like a once in a life time moment. So thankful to feel like I could in some small way share in someone's success that I had nothing to do with but got to be appreciative of and celebrate. Now I REALLY need to get my team USA sweater!


No comments: